21 July 2012

30 perfumes in 30 days (or more)

Ever since the start of my perfume journey, I have been exploring more and more complex scents.  This has lead me to look at my old collection (started since I was a teen) with fear - would I still like my old "classics" now that my mind and eyes (or nose) had been opened?

I decided, with the help of the principles of one of my favourite books, to review my 33 or so perfumes in a month's time, and then decide once and for all whether they fit me now or not.  The ones I do not like, I will get rid of via Ebay or Basenotes, and the others I will keep.

I tested the following perfumes (linked in chronological order):

  1. Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One 
  2. Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia 
  3. Vera Wang Eau de Parfum 
  4. Chloe Eau de Parfum 
  5. Salavatore Ferragano Attimo 
  6. Dior J'Adore L'Absolu 
  7. Guerlain Idylle
  8. TBA
  9. TBA
  10. TBA
  11. TBA
  12. TBA
  13. TBA
  14. TBA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, love, respect, hate, or randomness on this post here: