21 July 2012

Perfume Review: Chloe by Chloe



(This review is part of the "30 Perfumes in 30 Days" series)


I remember blind-buying this on the plane.  It said "fruity floral" and so I knew I'd love it *shudder*.  Here are my (short) test notes:


Juicy opening.  Switches to creamy flowers (but delicate, and still watery in that typical fruity floral fashion).  Smells like soap.  May have gone off, something in this makes me a bit queasy.  The bottle is in terrible condition, like it rusted somehow, which makes no sense as it has just been sitting on a shelf.  Maybe it did go off though... A bit of greenness in this one.  Scrubber.  Cannot place synthetic note.


Verdict:  I hope this was just off, and not how Chloe actually smells.  Happily donated on Basenotes to someone who was willing to test if it was off.


EDIT:  This did not go off.  It is just definitely not for me.  The Basenoter I sent it to was very happy with it, and his mum stole it from him as it reminded her of the Chloe she used to wear.  Yay happy endings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, love, respect, hate, or randomness on this post here: