24 August 2012

My new website and some more news

Hi all,

(I'm so giddy I can hardly contain myself haha!)

My official website just launched and I am SUPER excited.  I've been planning to use my brand of "shedoesitall" to lead people to all my different brands on one page.  I still need to change some of the photos (these aren't my best or newest), but other than that it is finally done.  Here are some screenshots, below the jump.












I've been busy preparing some shoots (a lot of shoots, actually), as I am changing direction with my photography... More on that soon.  So I probably will not have time to blog as much for a bit. 

Hope you are well, and once again - thank you for taking the time to read my work. :)

6 comments:

Share your thoughts, love, respect, hate, or randomness on this post here: